Vision & Principles
We believe our gifted and dedicated staff offer extraordinary learning and developmental experiences for the children and young people in our schools. We want to offer these opportunities to more children and young people. Our Vision is therefore:
“To extend high quality SEN education to as many children and young people as we can.”
In pursuing this Vision we will be guided by the Principles that we have maintained since the Trust was founded.
- Keep children and young people at the heart of every decision.
- Provide an innovative and developmental academic curriculum, which ultimately gives children and young people a strong foundation for long-term community cohesion and positive mental health and well-being.
- Maintain the distinctive identities of each school in our Trust and seek recognition nationally and locally for the quality and diversity of our provision.
- Share the benefits of best practice, collaboration and new initiatives equally across all our schools.
- Support local communities and broader SEN needs within the community.
- Nurture a culture of health and safety and improvement which welcomes learning, challenge and assurance.
- Provide opportunities for staff to develop and progress, within a supportive and positive environment.
- Work collaboratively and inclusively with internal and external stakeholders; including staff, parents, carers and our partners
- Protect and use all our resources efficiently in pursuit of our Vision.
- Keep our governance structures streamlined to enable our teachers focused on teaching.
- Accord everyone associated with the trust, respect and dignity they deserve.